Please note as this is our inaugural season of AAU basketball, we will field a smaller number of teams to ensure the focus remains on quality coaching and not quantity. For our first season the program will only be available in the greater LOS ANGELES area, in 2019 we will expand to more age brackets and also girls teams if the demand is present. #INTHELAB
Our mission is to deliver exceptional youth basketball instruction, while also connecting, inspiring, and giving the youth in our programs the self-belief and basketball knowledge to succeed on the court and in life. Our aim is to:
- Teach life-skills through sports
- Empower success among youth through sports
- Promote physical activity and a healthy lifestyle through sports
- Strengthen communities through sports
• Tryouts will be hosted on March 10th & 11th
• Program will officially start in April and run until the end of July 2018
• 2 practices per week with top coaches/trainers
• 1 Strength & Conditioning session per week
• 1 open gym per week where athletes come together to play with no refs or coaching
• Each team will play exhibition games against local AAU teams, these will be finalized before the start of the season
• Teams will have the opportunity to learn and be trained by the founder of IN THE LAB, Devin Williams
• Teams will be exposed to strength training from Cornell Jenkins
•Teams will play in 3 tournaments (see below for tentative ones)
• Worldwide exposure for all our players via Youtube & other resources
Each year Devin Williams will work with our top players throughout the summer. Every team will have an opportunity to be trained by Devin during the season, but he will focus more on one group of players each year. This is a unique offering of our program and will help push our players to another level throughout the summer.
The strength and conditioning knowledge that Cornell will provide to all of our athletes is another differentiating factor our program has to offer. He will be around in a similar capacity to Devin, working with each team at select times throughout the summer.
We understand how important the off season is and will be offering special packages for all our AAU players who want extra 1v1 training. These prices and packages can be discussed in person with our trainers Matt Jackson & Darren Morrison.
Use the form on the side to sign up now and you'll be notified with tryout details as the date approaches!
Eastbay West Coast Classic (Anaheim, California) - June 16-17, 2018
Double Pump Best Of Summer (Anaheim, California) - July 12-15, 2018
Big Foot Hoops Las Vegas Classic (Las Vegas, Nevada) - July 25-29, 2018
All ITL AAU teams will be outfitted head to toe in custom gear including jerseys, t-shirts, bands, hoodies and more!
AAU cost includes all gear, practices, training and tournament fees.